Here you can download and install USB Network Gate (former USB to Ethernet Connector) on all computers that will participate in USB devices sharing and usage. I.e. USB Network Gate server has to be installed on the computer where USB devices will be physically plugged in, and USB Network Gate clients on the computers which will use the remote shared USB device. Both client and server software are included in a single installer.
Thanks to cross-platform capabilities of USB Network Gate, client and server can be installed either on Windows, Mac or Linux OS machines or Android device.
File size: 5.59Mb Latest build: 6.2.671 Release date: 11th Dec, 2013
DOWNLOAD FOR PC
File size: 5.02Mb Latest build: 3.1.0 Release date: 15th Jul, 2014
DOWNLOAD FOR MAC
14-day trial; you can share only 1 local USB device
1. Share local USB device
2. Connect to remote shared USB device
3. Establish connection
Latest release updates:
- New user interface for even easier connections creation and management - callback connection can be created (connection with a client initiated from the server side). Currently only for Windows server-client configuration.
- warning when trying to share Human Interface Device
- overall application stability
- shared USB devices are now automatically detected by the client and are added to the list of available remote devices on the go
- connection encryption, authorization and traffic compression settings, as well as device description, can be changed on the go
- device description field now keeps history drop-down list to see all the values ever assigned
- GUI is not blocked during sharing/unsharing and connection/disconnection processes anymore
- issue with erroneous data transfer to a USB Flash drive in case it was shared on a Linux server
- BSOD when unsharing and ejecting USB device at a time